Beauty is a treasure most people do not value. What people don’t know is, there is beauty in variety. That’s why we have slim, plus size, plumb, tall, short, dark, fair. Look into the mirror, and never regret of having the perfect you that makes you beautiful. Here are ten quotes that talks about beauty. Maybe, you need to put one of them on the mirror.
- Girls of all kinds can be beautiful-from thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned; the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing, and all in between. It’s not easy though because people still put beauty into confining, narrow box….Think outside the box…..Pledge that you will look into the mirror and find the unique beauty in you. ~ Tyra Banks
2. I am so beautiful, sometimes people weep when they see me. And it has nothing to do with what I look like really, it is just that I gave myself the power to say that I am beautiful, and if I could do that, maybe there is hope for them too. And the great divide between the beautiful and the ugly will cease to be. Because we are all what we choose. ~Margaret Cho
3. Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil, or cruel? Not to me. ~JK Rowling
4. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Unknown
5. I wrote “Bootylicious” because, at the time, I’d gained some weight and the pressure that people put you under, the pressure to be thin, is unbelievable. I was just 18 and you shouldn’t be thinking about that.You should be thinking about building up your character and having fun, and the song was just telling everyone to forget what people are saying, you’re bootylicious. That’s all. It’s a celebration of curves and a celebration of women’s bodies. ~Beyonce
6. Let me ask you something, in all the years that you have…undressed in front of a gentleman has he ever asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out and left? No? It’s because he doesn’t care! He’s in a room with a naked girl, he just won the lottery. I am so tired of saying no, waking up in the morning and recalling every single thing I ate the day before, counting every calorie I consumed so I know just how much self loathing to take into the shower. I’m going for it. I have no interest in being obese, I’m just through with the guilt. So this is what I’m going to do, I’m going to finish this pizza, and then we are going to go watch the soccer game, and tomorrow we are going to go on a little date and buy ourselves some bigger jeans. ~Elizabeth Gilbert
7. If you look closely at a tree you’ll notice it’s knots and dead branches, just like our bodies. What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully. ~Matthew Fox
8. Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It’s much sexier than any body part. ~Aimee Mullins
9. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. ~Audrey Hepburn
10. All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren’t. ~Marilyn Monroe
Find the inner beauty in you.