Far away in Sisaket-Thailand, Sak Duanjan, a video game addict has been accused of trying to poison his family after they unplugged the Wi-Fi to stop him from playing.
Duanjan reportedly got home drunk and started playing video games, albeit at a high volume while his parents were still struggling to sleep.
As a result of the noise, his stepfather, Chakri Khamruang, 52, in order to prevent further disturbance, got out of bed and switched off the wi-fi, which didn’t go down well with Duanjan. It resulted in a serious argument which almost resulted in a fight, but peace prevailed and both of them went to bed thinking it was all over. However, Duanjan had plans of his own.
According to Mail Online, his mother, Suban Duanjan, 51, discovered that lethal pesticides were left afloat on the water inside the family’s well the next morning.
Mrs. Duanjan said that she discovered the poison when she went to fetch water to cook rice. She said, “I saw my son go downstairs and putting something on the jar around 2am. I asked him what he was doing but he didn’t answer. So I let it go and went back to bed. I still don’t believe that he could do this. I know he gets angry very easily and we tried our best to deal with his anger but this time, it has become too much.”
Later, Sak Duanjan admitted to putting the poison in the family’s well because he was still aggrieved after being prevented from playing his game.
His mother added, “We wanted government officers to take him for treatment at the hospital because we don’t want to live in fear wondering when he would attack us again. He plays on his phone too much. I think that’s what makes him stressed. It’s hard to stop him as he is a grown boy now. So we have asked for help”.