The Ministry of Communications In partnership with iQuent Technologies have today launched the GH Covid-19 tracker app.
The app was launched together with a virtual concert — with performances from Shatta Wale, Kuami Eugene, Great Ampong and a host others.
How to download and install GH COVID-19 Tracker App?
- Visit the official website ghcovid19.com
- Accept Terms & Conditions to download and use GH COVID-19 Tracker App
- Click on “download” to start downloading the app
- After clicking on download, you may be prompted to trust the source of this app.
- You will see app file downloading on your device.
- Once download is complete, go to the folder where app is downloaded and tap on the GHCOVID19.apk file to start installation of app. Tap Yes when prompted
- When you click on “INSTALL”, you may be prompted to allow installation from unknown sources on your device
- If prompted, click on checkbox for Unknown Sources under Settings on your device to allow the installation.
- You will see app installing on your device.
- Once installation of app is complete, click on “Open” to launch the app and start using it