Jay-Z is first billionaire rapper, says Forbes
Jay-Z once rapped “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” Turns out he was right.
- a $70 million stake in Uber
- his ownership of the streaming service Tidal
- his $70 million art collection
- his ownership of the Roc Nation sports management company
- $50 million in assorted real estate holdings and his music catalog.
Sarkodie, Shatta Wale and Samini feature on Kuami Eugene’s Son Of Africa album
The track-list for Ghanaian ‘Rockstar’ Kuami Eugene’s highly anticipated sophomore album titled ‘Son Of Africa’ is finally out. Scheduled for…
Charterhouse Announces New Dates For The 21st Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
After the unusual break-in-calendar of the 21st Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, Charterhouse is thrilled to announce a comeback. Organizers and…