Masturbation is viewed by the Holy Scriptures as something “sacred”. My Rufus will tell you that masturbation is a bad omen. Since this evil act brings nothing but intense pleasure, so many people today are glued to it; with little or no knowledge on the adverse effect it’s likely to bring in the future.
Masturbation isn’t entirely bad; at least it serves as a relief system for both men and women. Masturbation is same as having sex. Instead of ejaculating into your partner’s body, you use your hand to stimulate the penis or clitoris and achieve orgasm.
There are beneficial side effects such as it stimulates the brain, help relieve and prevent acne breakouts, hormone levels are controlled, sexual desire is decreased. However, excess of this is not good for you just like everything else. The benefits only happen when done at a reasonable level.
It is beneficial to the system if you allow the stored semen to be purged from the testicles regularly, either through sexual intercourse or masturbation which are both natural in all species of life. What actually triggers people to go into this act include Curiosity, Bad company, sexual drive etc. it is however important that as you go on masturbating, you also know the risk you leading your health into. Below are some of the aftermaths of masturbation:
- The nervous system is affected the most.
- Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently, the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness.
- The eyes become sunken, the cheekbones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes.
- Continuous headache and backache.
- Dizziness and loss of memory.
- Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work.
- All the senses are impaired.
- Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf.
Now that you know the adverse effects it can have on you and your health, the decision is yours to make; either quit it or gradually drag yourself to hell. Good luck buddy!