Thinking About Starting A Blog/Website? Let Me Set It Up For You For FREE
I have come across many people who are passionate about writing and wants to help others online with their writings but do not know how to set up a bog. Then there are the other set of people who want to make money online by blogging but their dream is being held back by the technical knowledge needed to set up a blog.
There are many tutorials out there on how to set up a blog but they are pretty useless if you do not understand technical terms like FTP and CPanel. It is even worse if you do not know how to set up a database.
Since wordpress is the most used blogging platform (That is what I use on all my sites), I have decided to FREELY set up wordpress blogs for anyone who is lucky enough to find this article and follow the simple steps below…
I am not only going to set up your blog for you for free, I will also equip it with some of the needed tools (plugin) to enable your blog function and rank well in search engines…
So I will not only install and set up a WordPress blog for you at no cost to you, I will also install for free the following plugins to get your blog running smooth.
- All In One SEO
- Google Sitemap
- Wp Super Cache
- Show Top Commentators
- WordPress.com Stats
You May Be Wondering What These Plugins Will Do For Your Blog
- All In One SEO is the ultimate SEO plugin for WordPress and will help your blog rank higher in search engines such as Google.
- Google Sitemap will help get your blog pages indexed quickly on Google.
- Wp Super Cache will make your blog load a lot faster and handle more traffic. This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
- Show Top Commentators will let you know who is commenting most on your blog, it encourages readers to comment on your blog.
- WP Stats will let you know who is visiting your blog. How many people are coming to your blog at any particular day or time. What articles or posts are they looking at most, etc.
- Akismet is a spam protector which kills off the comment spam. It will make your blog spam free.
How To Get The Free Blog Set Up!
since you are going to sign up through me, I have decided to help you start your blog journey.
Just head to Hostnine.com by CLICKING HERE.
After you have made your hosting package purchase from Hostnine through me, just contact me with the details Hostnine will provide for your initial account set up and I will get things started for you.
After I have set up your blog for you, you can go ahead and change the passwords used so that only you will have exclusive right to it…
What are you waiting for? Start blogging now! Remember if you have to pay a professional someone like me to set up a blog for you, it will cost you not less than 400 dollars…Make use of this opportunity!
Hostnine is one of the top shared hosting companies for WordPress. Hostnine offers unlimited hosting, bandwidth and several other simple scripts to give excellent online experience to bloggers and webmasters.
Hostnine is famous for its quick and excellent customer support. If you want a blog that runs fast with little or no down time, then Hostnine is what you are looking for.
Why Choose HostNine
We’re on a mission to do things better. At HostNine we are committed to continually evaluating and improving our product line and your services – ensuring that we’re always firmly ahead of the competition, and even more importantly, providing our clients with everything that they need to be successful. We’re committed to using high-spec hardware and using our expert knowledge to maintain it – we don’t believe in cutting corners.
We’ve all seen those 10-page, hard-to-read service level agreements from hosting providers – we don’t agree with those. We believe that uptime and reliability is crucial to providing a high-level service and it’s one of our highest priorities – an uptime guarantee should be simple, digestible and easy to understand!
Read more about Hostnine.com here
If you’ve any further questions you can find me personally on facebook by clicking here or email me to email@example.com