Beauty & Health
Looking for skin, makeup, hair, or nail care tips? Considering cosmetic or anti-
aging procedures? Find the latest beauty information here.
Learn how to be beautiful and healthy. Read about anti-aging, harmful beauty products, and healthy ways to care for your hair, face, nails and skin.
Physical beauty is subjective or personal. That is, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no right or wrong answer. When it comes to your skin, having healthy and beautiful skin means many things:
- You like what you see in the mirror.
- You try to take good care of your skin. For example, you try not to expose yourself to unnecessary risks, such as the UV radiation in tanning beds and the chemical toxins in tobacco.
- You take care of yourself when you become ill or are overly stressed by getting proper rest, fluids, and nutrition.
- You accept the physical changes that come with aging even if you don’t give in to them altogether.
- You eat a well-balanced diet and hydrate properly on a daily basis.
- Most importantly, having healthy skin means knowing what is beautiful to you.